Art. 1. This Personal Data Policy, referred below as the “Personal Data Policy”, is intended to regulate the relationship in the processing of personal data between SE Bordnetze – Bulgaria EOOD, hereinafter referred to as the “Supplier”, as owner of the Internet page: https://www.sebn.bg/, hereinafter referred as “Web page”, and each of the users, hereinafter referred as “User/s”, of the Internet page, in connection with the use by the User of the Internet page.
II. SUPPLIER DETAILS
Art. 2. Information about Supplier:
1. Name: SE Bordnetze – Bulgaria EOOD, UIC 123633222
2. Headquarters and registered address: 8400 Karnobat, 18 Industrialna zona str.
3. Address of commercial activity: 8400 Karnobat, 18 Industrialna zona str.
4. Correspondence details: 8400 Karnobat, 18 Industrialna zona str., phone: 0559 28 903, fax: 0559 22 480, e-mail:
5. Records in public registers: Commercial register to the Registry agency, Ministry of justice of Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Supervisory authorities:
Commission for Personal Data Protection of Republic of Bulgaria, address: 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd., phone: 02 915 35 18, fax: 02 915 35 25, e-mail:
7. VAT registration: BG123633222
III. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Art. 3. (1) The Supplier, through the Web page, collects, stores and processes personal data of the Users only in connection with its activity, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Bulgaria.
(2) The User's personal data can be used for authentication and communication when inquiries are made or job applications are generated, providing advertising content adapted to the User's interests, sending a Newsletter in the event that the User has given his consent to receive one, statistical information about the use of the Web page, protection of the information security of the Web page, accounting purposes in connection with the use of the Supplier's services, ensuring the provision of the Supplier's services.
(3) The Supplier does not use or process the User's personal data, which provide information about racial or ethnic origin, which are related to the User's health, sex life, human genome, which are related to political, religious, philosophical beliefs or participations.
(4) The Provider takes measures to protect the User's personal data in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria, including the Personal Data Protection Act.
https://www.sebn.bg/index.php/en/company-policy-en/privacy-policy/ , with which the User agrees by using the Web page.
Art. 5. By using the Web page, the User expressly agrees that the Supplier has the right to process his personal data according to these General Terms and Conditions available at:
Art. 6. The Supplier does not disclose, sell, exchange or in any other way provide to third parties the information that the Web page collects during the visits of the User, except when this is required according to the applicable legislation and/or by an appropriate body authorized by law, but always in compliance with the current legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 7. The User may ask the Supplier to correct, delete, limit the use of his personal data by (i) sending an electronic message to the Provider, with a clearly expressed desire, to